What to Buy and Where to Shop in Thailand
From quirky little handicraft stalls to mega-shopping malls to savvy wine merchants to the wonderful Jim Thompson house in Bangkok, there’s never a dull moment when shopping in Thailand.
Of course textiles and fabrics along with intricate handicrafts are the favourites for shoppers visiting from overseas but there is much more to choose from and shoppers have even been known to ship an entire container of teak furniture home, the prices are that advantageous. So read up on our area-by-area shopping guide and find out where the real bargains are.
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Khao Yai National Park Full Day Tour
- Elephant Trekking Adventure at Siam Safari
- Elephant Trekking at Siam Safari with Meal
- Elephant Trekking, Whitewater Rafting, & 4-Wheel-Drive Quest
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Guided Ayutthaya Tour with River Cruise & Lunch
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission