Rayong Hotels and Travel Guide
Rayong Travel Information
Rayong, 180km southeast of Bangkok, offers a healthy blend of city and seaside attractions and is famous for its picture-perfect islands, casuarina-fringed beaches and large scale industrial estate at Map Ta Phut. Backed by mountain ranges, its 100-km long shoreline harbours five picturesque beaches, ideal for enjoying a seafood lunch, a dip in the sea or a leisurely afternoon away from the city. The two scenic points at Laem Mae Pim and Pha Sawan (Heaven Cape) offer breathtaking panoramas of pristine forests and the bright blue sea.
Further inland, Rayong is peppered with fruit orchards, forest temples, scenic waterfalls and the lush forest of Khao Chamao National Park. Mainland Rayong is a year-round destination, while the islands are best visited between October and April, when the monsoon rain subsides.
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Khao Yai National Park Full Day Tour
- Elephant Trekking Adventure at Siam Safari
- Elephant Trekking at Siam Safari with Meal
- Elephant Trekking, Whitewater Rafting, & 4-Wheel-Drive Quest
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Guided Ayutthaya Tour with River Cruise & Lunch
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission