Everything you Need to Know about Ratchaburi
Ratchaburi, 80km west of Bangkok, is a scenic provincial town with a wealth of natural and cultural attractions – the most popular being Damnoen Saduak Floating Market. Running along a network of canals just off the Mae Klong River, Damnoen Saduak is abuzz at early morning with wooden rowboats selling all kinds of fruits, vegetables and ready-to-eat snacks. Although a bit touristy when compared to nearby Amphawa and Tha Kha, it remains one of the must-visit attractions for any first-time visitors to Thailand.
Besides Damnoen Saduak, a trip to Ratchaburi means going back to nature. Ridden with bat caves, mountain ranges, waterfalls and natural hot springs, the province offers a host of opportunities for exploration and sightseeing. Suan Pheung, a sleepy border town with a picturesque mountainscape and a handful of Mediterranean-inspired destination resorts, has sprung up on the tourist map as a place in which to get away from it all.
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Khao Yai National Park Full Day Tour
- Elephant Trekking Adventure at Siam Safari
- Elephant Trekking at Siam Safari with Meal
- Elephant Trekking, Whitewater Rafting, & 4-Wheel-Drive Quest
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Guided Ayutthaya Tour with River Cruise & Lunch
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission