Koh Samet Information
Travel and Local Information Guide
Part of the Khao Laem Ya–Mu Koh Samet National Park, all visitors will be charged an entry fee once on the island (the main pier is Na Dan). Ferries depart from Ban Phe Pier on an hourly basis and drop tourists off at major beaches. Most high-end resorts offer boat transfer services, which leave from a private pier. It’s wise to inquire beforehand.
Once on the island, your transport options are limited to either songtaews (passenger-carrying diesel pick-up trucks) or speedboat rides between major beaches. Renting a motorbike is possible but not recommended as more than half of the roads are unpaved and are extremely narrow and hilly.
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Khao Yai National Park Full Day Tour
- Elephant Trekking Adventure at Siam Safari
- Elephant Trekking at Siam Safari with Meal
- Elephant Trekking, Whitewater Rafting, & 4-Wheel-Drive Quest
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Guided Ayutthaya Tour with River Cruise & Lunch
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission