Khao Yai Shopping
Where to Shop and What to Buy in Khao Yai
Shopping is an exciting part of a Khao Yai trip, because it is as immersive as the travel experience itself. Imagine taking a stroll in a ‘Tuscan’ countryside surrounded by endless fields of grapes, touring a cattle ranch in a horse-drawn cart, or even try your hand at milking a cow for the first time – all these before you actually venture inside a store to pick up a few bottles of vintage wine or buy a cowboy hat with a cowboy shirt to match.
On the opposite spectrum, Khao Yai doesn’t fall short on contemporary lifestyle offerings, such as brand-name clothing, shoes, home accessories, handmade jewellery and more. You will find these at the Outlet Village and concept shopping venues like Primo Posto and Palio Khao Yai. The Wang Nam Kheo side offers less in terms of modern lifestyle products but more on farm-fresh organic produce and flowers. If cooking is your passion, Wang Nam Kheo is an excellent place to source your fruits and vegetables.Read More
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Khao Yai National Park Full Day Tour
- Elephant Trekking at Siam Safari with Meal
- Elephant Trekking Adventure at Siam Safari
- Elephant Trekking, Whitewater Rafting, & 4-Wheel-Drive Quest
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Guided Ayutthaya Tour with River Cruise & Lunch
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission
Outlet Village Khao Yai
If you happened to fancy a brand-name leather bag, shoes or fashion accessories while in Khao Yai – or simply need a place to hide from midday heat – the Outlet Village is the right place to go. The 127 shops here offer a diverse range of local and imported brands, including Bossini, Lacoste, Esprit, Valentino Rudy, Dapper and G2000, to name just a few. Better yet, since this is an outlet mall, find up to 70% discount on select items every day.
- Opening Hours: 09:00 – 20:00 daily
- Location: Mitrapab - Thanarat Intersection, 5km from Chokchai Farm
Similar to Primo Posto in architectural style, but much bigger in scale, Palio Khao Yai features some 120 shops offering a diverse range of merchandise, including home décor, fashion accessories, books, secondhand goods, wine cellars, bakeries, cafes, IT gadgets, and more. The lovely vine-covered, adobe-coloured buildings and landscaped gardens recreate the feel of a bucolic Tuscan village, also a recurring theme for vineyards and upscale retail shops in the area. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 22:00 daily
- Location: Thanarat Road, next to Juladis Khao Yai Resort and Spa
Transport yourself halfway around the world and lose yourself in the embrace of a Tuscan village for a day. Primo Posto is a concept open-air mall with adobe-coloured shop-houses fashioned in the style of the Italian countryside, with wrought-iron touches, colourful wood shutters, terracotta tiled roofs and a manicured flower garden. This is as much an attraction as a shopping mall, where you can drink in the lovely atmosphere while enjoying a cup of coffee or Italian gelato. Most shops here comprise restaurants and confectionaries.
- Opening Hours: 09:00 – 18:00 (Fri-Sun and national holidays only)
- Location: Pansuk-Kudkla Road, near GranMonte Estate
Wang Nam Kheo Farm
Shitake, Lingzhi, Grey Oyster, Monkey Head… name a mushroom and chances are they’ve got it here. Branded under the name ‘Mister Mushroom’, Wang Nam Kheo Farm’s range of products is aptly named. Learn how mushrooms are cultivated in a closed environment (i.e. air-conditioned rooms), harvested and processed into various by products, from dried mushrooms to mushroom chips and spicy mushroom dips.
- Location: Thai Samakkee Road, inside Tub Larn National Park