Everything you Need to Know about Khao Yai
Khao Yai,A UNESCO World Heritage Site, is Thailand’s third largest and one of the most visited national parks. It spreads across four provinces, namely Saraburi (west), Nakhon Nayok (east), Nakhon Ratchasima (north) and Prachinburi (east). The highest peak, at Khao Rom, is 1,351 metres above sea level.
Blessed with a lush, mountainous landscape, with fertile valleys, pounding waterfalls and rich biodiversity, Khao Yai is a year-round getaway destination just three hours’ drive from Bangkok. The west side boasts a range of wild-west theme parks and vineyards of Thailand’s award-winning labels, such as Pirom Khao Yai Reserve and Sawasdee Chenin Blanc. The south and east are peppered with a wealth of natural wonders, from Prachinburi’s jungle-clad waterfalls to Wang Nam Kheo’s ozone-rich valleys.
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Khao Yai National Park Full Day Tour
- Elephant Trekking Adventure at Siam Safari
- Elephant Trekking at Siam Safari with Meal
- Elephant Trekking, Whitewater Rafting, & 4-Wheel-Drive Quest
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Guided Ayutthaya Tour with River Cruise & Lunch
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission