Hotels in Sukhothai are generally found around the new city, about 12 kilometres away from the city’s main tourist attraction, the historical park, with only a few boutique hotels close to the ruins. Despite being slightly out of the way, getting to the historical park is quick and cheap, with shuttle taxis and buses running all day long. Many of the new hotels in Sukhothai new town also provide bicycle and scooter rental services, perfect for those who want to see this fascinating city at their own pace.
Once the ancient capital of Thailand, Sukhothai is famous for its temple ruins which can be explored via foot, bicycle or even elephant. The city lies approximately 6 hours away from Bangkok and can be reached via taxi, bus, train or plane. This section contains all of our Sukhothai hotels, scroll down to see all of the latest rates on Asia Web Direct.
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Khao Yai National Park Full Day Tour
- Elephant Trekking, Whitewater Rafting, & 4-Wheel-Drive Quest
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Guided Ayutthaya Tour with River Cruise & Lunch
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission
- Chao Phraya River Cruise with Dinner
- Elephant Jungle Trekking & River Rafting Full-Day Tour