Koh Samet Hotels
Hotel Reservations for Koh Samet
Hotels on Koh Samet range from stunning five-star resorts, to wooden beach bungalows perfect for those on a tight budget. Koh Samet – sometimes spelled ‘Koh Samed’ – is one of the most popular islands near to the capital Bangkok, and a trip from the city overland and sea only takes around three and a half hours.
The first step to choosing an accommodation on Koh Samet is to single out the beach that sounds just right for you. Once you have that, the rest is easy. If you prefer to be at the centre of it all and don't mind a touristy atmosphere, then head for the northern beaches like Sai Kaew, Ao Phai and Ao Hin Khok. Ao Vong Duen, for water sports lovers, has a good range of budget to mid-scale hotels. If you are seeking both luxury and exclusivity, head straight to Ao Phrao and Ao Kiu Na Nok.
Explore our Koh Samet section and find all the latest rates on Asia Web Direct.
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Khao Yai National Park Full Day Tour
- Elephant Trekking Adventure at Siam Safari
- Elephant Trekking at Siam Safari with Meal
- Elephant Trekking, Whitewater Rafting, & 4-Wheel-Drive Quest
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Guided Ayutthaya Tour with River Cruise & Lunch
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission