Hotels in Khao Yai present a multitude of accommodation choices in this popular National Park region just a few hours’ drive from Bangkok. The Saraburi-Pakchong route offers more in terms of types and styles, from tented camps all the way to luxury spa resorts. The Pranchinburi-Wang Nam Kheo route has fewer choices overall but the feel is more secluded, and you really have the sense of getting back to nature with an abundance of greenery and nature all around.
With these Khao Yai hotels, you’re never too far away from the region’s celebrated waterfalls, sprawling jungles and gushing rivers, all proving popular with both foreign visitors and local tourists alike. Many of the accommodation options in this area can also arrange day trips, sightseeing tours or rent our private transportation for you to explore the park at your own pace. Find all of our hotels in Khao Yai below and all the latest rates on Asia Web Direct.
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Khao Yai National Park Full Day Tour
- Elephant Trekking, Whitewater Rafting, & 4-Wheel-Drive Quest
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Guided Ayutthaya Tour with River Cruise & Lunch
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission
- Chao Phraya River Cruise with Dinner
- Elephant Jungle Trekking & River Rafting Full-Day Tour