Hotels in Kanchanaburi are scattered around this popular tourist region, both around the main town centre as well as throughout the stunning mountainous countryside.
While the riverside is an all-time favourite place in the city, Kanchanaburi offers a whole lot more in terms of settings. Sai Yok’s lush mountain landscapes are peppered with jungle-raft-style resorts and guesthouses, while Thong Pha Phume is a haven for those in search of a quiet escape in the wilderness. Other key tourist attractions in include the famous Bridge over the River Kwai, the Hellfire Pass and Second World War Memorial Museum. Many of these Kanchanaburi hotels are just a short walk or taxi ride from some of these attractions and some of the more secluded accommodation options are able to arrange day trips, sightseeing tours or rent out private transportation.
Explore all of our hotels in Kanchanaburi below and see all the best rates on Asia Web Direct.
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Khao Yai National Park Full Day Tour
- Elephant Trekking at Siam Safari with Meal
- Elephant Trekking Adventure at Siam Safari
- Elephant Trekking, Whitewater Rafting, & 4-Wheel-Drive Quest
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Guided Ayutthaya Tour with River Cruise & Lunch
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission