Chiang Rai Hotels
Hotel Reservations for Chiang Rai
Hotels in Chiang Rai offer a diverse array of escape experiences, most of which share a strong nature theme. In the city, most luxury hotels are spread along the riverside, with a handful of budget accommodations located closer to the Clock Tower. A range of upscale spa resorts are tucked away in the mountains of Mae Salong and Mae Chan or on the banks of the Mekong, around the Golden Triangle area.
This picturesque northern Thai city is rich in tourist attractions, both located in the city centre and a short drive outside. The walking street is the place to shop on the weekend, with thousands of locals and tourists converging on this long and narrow street for some great food and bargain opportunities. Chiang Rai is also famous for its stunning White temple – or Wat Rung Khun – which is located just a short drive outside the city. Scroll down to find all of our select hotels in Chiang Rai and around, and find the latest rates over on Asia Web Direct.
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Khao Yai National Park Full Day Tour
- Elephant Trekking Adventure at Siam Safari
- Elephant Trekking at Siam Safari with Meal
- Elephant Trekking, Whitewater Rafting, & 4-Wheel-Drive Quest
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Guided Ayutthaya Tour with River Cruise & Lunch
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission