Hotels in Amphawa have for years mostly been comprised of rustic home-stay guesthouses, although there is now a new crop of hotels and resorts being built across the historic Thai region which sits just southwest of Bangkok. Most Amphawa hotels are set along the Mae Klong riverbanks, overlooking unobtrusive views of Amphawa’s rustic scenery.
Many of our selected hotels in Amphawa are close to some of town’s major attractions, such as Wat Bang Kung, the ever-popular Amphawa Floating Market and Wat bangkae. Hotels next to the river also present the chance to see the famous Amphawa Fireflies that occasionally light up the water at night time.
Explore all of our Amphawa stays and check all the latest hotel prices over on Asia Web Direct.
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Khao Yai National Park Full Day Tour
- Elephant Trekking at Siam Safari with Meal
- Elephant Trekking Adventure at Siam Safari
- Elephant Trekking, Whitewater Rafting, & 4-Wheel-Drive Quest
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Guided Ayutthaya Tour with River Cruise & Lunch
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission