What to Do in Thailand
The international image of Thailand has long been associated with lazing on the beach or by a hotel swimming pool but in reality there's a lot more to the country and the list of activities here is seemingly endless.
Watersports dominate destinations like Pattaya, Samui and Phuket while world-class golf links are to be found nationwide. Thai spas are justifiably world famous for their exceptional treatments and trekking is also a very popular pastime. Thai Boxing classes have grown surprisingly popular and Samui even has its own golfing football links! Enjoy and explore!
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Khao Yai National Park Full Day Tour
- Elephant Trekking Adventure at Siam Safari
- Elephant Trekking at Siam Safari with Meal
- Elephant Trekking, Whitewater Rafting, & 4-Wheel-Drive Quest
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Guided Ayutthaya Tour with River Cruise & Lunch
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission